AAEI Customs Seminar in Chicago
February 8, 2017
AAEI is offering an all-day, interactive, practical, and cost-effective session on customs compliance. The AAEI Customs Education & Solutions Seminar in Chicago on March 17, 2017, has been specifically tailored to provide attendees with useful tools, guidance and advice to meet the evolving challenges of customs compliance based on the experience of some of the world’s leading companies. We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to join us all day in Chicago to learn, benchmark with peers, and network with your peers and other customs operations and compliance experts as we discuss:
- Strategies for an effective, scalable, modern customs compliance program.
- Outsourcing and insourcing trends.
- Going digital – Leveraging the latest automation and
- technology for effective compliance.
- Customs enforcement trends.
- Individualized discussions in AAEI’s signature roundtable session where speakers and attendees can have conversations about their own issues.
Chicago Offices of Drinker Biddle & Reath
191 N. Wacker Dr., Suite 3700
Chicago, IL 60606
For more information, including the list of speakers, the agenda, and the registration link, please click here.